openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Wiki Page Addition and General Question
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 05:42:47 GMT
On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 21:54:40 -0700
Camelia Brown <cambrown0490@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm informing you that I have added myself to the Wiki Page list of
> volunteers. Also, I am having trouble registering for the community forum.
> The area that requires a signature will not accept "OpenOffice 4.0 on
> Windows 7"  as a suitable signature. Is there some way to fix this or
> should I put something else? Please let me know.

The admin with rights to change forum config is tied up with important exams, so cannot give
time to changing the signature validation at present, for understandable reasons. I recommend
that you sign on using 3.4.1  (or anything it will accept) and subsequently edit the sig using
User Control Panel (top left in Forum window).

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>