openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Fo...@utsa.edu>
Subject Re: IA2 branch testing of r1484083 merege with trunk
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 05:59:53 GMT
Jamie,

So a reboot did fix the IAccessible2 behavior of AOO ia2 branch, following
reboot I did not have to run AOO as Administrator to get IAccessible2
rendering.

I then upgraded back to NVDA 2013.1.1 and now was getting good IAccessible2
rendering with that as well.

Also, no problems before or after the reboot with navigating onto the AOO
ia2 Writer session with <ALT><TAB> movments so not sure what was happening
there for you. But I have to say that getting this build consistently
configured is a bit of a challenge.   But once it is configured, it seems
pretty functional.

Stuart