openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: paste/clipboard not functioning in writer, windows 8
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:09:57 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Lay Saw <sawlaylay@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Open Office developer,
>

> I am using writer in windows 8, but keep facing the clipboard paste
> function not working properly, could not find any solution to that. Most
> discuasion I can find is in Win 7:
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=60299
>
> Can you please enlighten me?
>

> Thanks
>
> Lay

Hello Lay --

I took a look at this Forum discussion. I can not enlighten you, but it
would help us a great deal if you could file a bug issue for this problem.

There are some other issues related to cutting and pasting and clipboard
already. It would help if we had more specific examples to investigate this
and fix these problems.

Link to Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla.

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Thank you for reporting this.

> Sent from Windows Mail

MzK

Success is falling nine times and getting up ten."
                             -- Jon Bon Jovi