openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feature suggestion for AOO 4.x
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:01:48 GMT
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> I mentioned this months ago. There is a need for a button to change the
> font (uppercase, Capitalize, etc) like Microsoft Office 2010 has. ...
> Please see the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/csJy8A0.png

We don't have a single button, but we are rather close in functionality.
You find the same options under the "Format" menu, and you can add the
individual options to the toolbar. We even provide icons for the "all to
lowercase" and "all to uppercase" functions.

So everything is already available, but having one single button could
be a usability enhancement. You may want to file a request tagged
ENHANCEMENT in https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ if we don't have a similar
one yet.

Regards,
   Andrea.