openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:55:15 GMT
Hello Judith,

Judith Hartman schrieb:
> My husband and I downloaded the above software as our Mac never came
> with any type of word processor. Amazon offered this software:
> dev@openoffice.apache.org but we need a manual so we can use its
> features. We have tried to figure out the different things to do but
> no idea how to use columns, tabs, etc. So any  help would be very
> appreciated. Thank you, Judith Hartman

Tutorials for Apache OpenOffice 4.0 are not finished. You find some
starts in http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation/Draft.

Another good reference are the "Tutorials" sections of the forum
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

You are likely looking for basics. In this case you can use older
tutorials and tutorials for LibreOffice as well. Those were produced by
"odfauthors" http://www.odfauthors.org. You need not to have a login for
getting the published files.

Do not hesitate to ask. Find ways to support on
http://www.openoffice.org/support/

Kind regards
Regina