openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible show stopper on Windows 8, please verify
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:39:03 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> I plan to start the vote now until late Friday afternoon (5:00pm UTC+2),
> that I am able to prepare everything before I will be away for some days.

This is OK with me. What is important is that we reset the feedback we
had on the previous RC and that we only count votes on the new RC (RC2
as you called it in the new thread you started).

It must be clear what we are voting upon, and indeed sources for RC2
have been available and announced since yesterday.

Regards,
   Andrea.