openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Localized build breakers
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:40:23 GMT
On 13 June 2013 21:19, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:

>>> As the acting release manager I support the revert for AOO 4.0 and we
>> should continue to analyze the consequences in more detail.
>> Other opinions? Maybe Jan who integrated the change with of course good
>> intention can share his opinion with us as well.
>>

> I remember we discussed it on the lists before Jan committed it, but it is
> clear we overlooked something. If I understand correctly, this won't break
> the current localization process (or will it?).

The change comes from me, after  a discussion on the dev list and was
applied as agreed.

BUT never the less, since it is a build breaker, it needs to be reverted. I
know as responsible committer I should do it, but at the moment my svn tree
is not up date, and I will be offline until monday, Can someone please do
the revert for me, I have all the changes in the l10n branch so just ditch
the commit.

I am sorry to have caused a build breaker, that was never my intention (but
always my fear).

If it has not been reverted monday, then I will do it (as I should).

rgds
Jan I.

Ps. the commit is old, so at least it underlines my request from earlier
that we regulary build languages in buildbot.