openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION] standard area for translated Release Notes
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 20:41:58 GMT
Re the threads concerning using Pootle to aid in the translation of Release
Notes:

http://markmail.org/message/cwhcikscww6zbehs

http://markmail.org/message/aqedfzwi2eickbvz

Can we standardize on a location in the native language websites where
these could go?

/<native lang>/releases

? maybe?

On the main site they are in /development/releases

but I wouldn't necessarily suggest this same hierarchy.
Once these are setup, we can begin experimenting in this direction.

MzK

"If you stick with a vision, it might not all work,
 but some of it will be absolute genius."
                                           -- Kim Cattrall