openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Openoffice 4 crashes when copying table in text document
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 13:04:20 GMT
Now fancy that, I can't reproduce yesterday's bug! I tried the same
thing I did yesterday.  But today OO4 doesn't crash any more... I wonder
what was different yesterday. I even used the same file from which I had
tried to copy. And because I don't know the actual reason for this crash
to happen I don't think it makes sense to file a bug right now.

Max