openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AOO 4.0]: migration of AOO 3.4.x/OOo 3.x user profile data - help needed
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 06:18:28 GMT
Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:54:52 +0200 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>>> The PDF Import extension: http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pdfimport
>>> MySQL Connector: http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/mysql_connector
>>> My version of this last one:
>>> http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/aoo-my-sdbc/
>> This deserves some discussion: these two extensions are very popular so
>> it would be better to find a solution to this before users ask for
>> support in scores.
> For me, the absence of the Presenter Console would be a major barrier

The "two extensions" I was referring to are: PDF Import and MySQL Connector.

Presenter Console and Presentation Minimizer, as Oliver wrote, are
staying: they won't be packaged as extensions since they will be
directly integrated in OpenOffice. So their functionality will be
available in 4.0 with no changes and no need to update any extensions.

Regards,
   Andrea.