openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [AOO 4.0]: migration of AOO 3.4.x/OOo 3.x user profile data - help needed
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:55:28 GMT
Hi,

On 13.06.2013 23:44, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 05/06/2013 Hagar Delest wrote:
>> There has been a lot of posts in that discussion, even some proposals
>> but we are approaching the 4.0 release and I've not seen a single
>> warning for the extensions authors about the changes needed or any
>> proposal to warn users.
>
> I've started a wiki page at
>
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/Extensions_and_Apache_OpenOffice_4.0
>

> It's still incomplete, and I hope that developers with knowledge may
> step in and fill in the gaps.
>
> It is meant to be a resource that we will want to advertise in the
> release notes and make available to users when they seek support, so
> please have a look, and feel free to improve and complete it.

I want to let you know that I am currently working on the migration of
AOO 3.4.x/OOo 3.x user profiles to AOO 4.0. I am also including the
migration of extensions.

I am currently not planning to adjust any of the mentioned strings as I
think it is too late for its translation.

If my tests work fine, I will check-in the changes this week. If we will
include these changes into our AOO 4.0 release, I will help to update
the above wiki page.

Best regards, Oliver.