openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build AOO in Win7 Troubles
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 10:45:05 GMT
On 07/06/2013 Ivan Fuentes wrote:
>      --with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.7.0_02\
>      --with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/apache-ant-1.9.1\
>      --with-dmake-url=
> http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
>      --with-epm-url=http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/epm/3.7/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz\
>
>      --enable-pch \
>      --disable-atl \

Whatever shell/interpreter you are using, it seems that, as Juergen
wrote, you are not passing the dmake URL properly.

E-mail breaks it, but it seems that: you don't have a \ to terminate the
dmake configuration option and tell the interpreter that the command
continues on the next line; the dmake URL is on another line; the EPM
URL is outdated.

If you copied the EPM URL from a wiki page, please fix it on the wiki
page. Or at least give us the link so that we can fix it.

And try changing that section as follows (unless someone else with more
experience than me in enjoying Windows builds steps in):
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/apache-ant-1.9.1 \
--with-dmake-url=http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
\
--with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz \
--enable-pch \

(the mailing list may break it, but it's 4 lines, each beginning with
"--" and ending in "\"; of course, "..." means that you should leave the
remaining lines unchanged).

Regards,
   Andrea.