openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Logo selection for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:24:51 GMT
On 04/06/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Dave Barton wrote:
>> If someone would be kind enough to advise me how to create a public html
>> page ~bmcs (like https://people.apache.org/~arielch/), I will put all
>> the OOo&  AOO related svg images I have collected there.

It corresponds to a public_html folder that you can create in your home
directory, on the people.apache.org machine that you access with your
committer credentials. See
https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide#ssh-setup

> Could you check what you have?  I have a version as well, where there
> is an SVG, but the SVG merely points to a bitmap image for the orb and
> gulls.  So not really pure SVG.  If you have something that is
> entirely SVG, feel free to send it along and I can check it into SVN
> for you.

Limited to the orb, the best version we have is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/ApacheOpenOfficeTM.svg
(where we have a pure vector orb; the font is wrong so it's not used
elsewhere).

See
http://www.mail-archive.com/ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg26911.html
for more.