openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Stillwell" <alexstillw...@talktalk.net>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:23:55 GMT
Hi

I would like to contribute as projects like this only work when there are willing helpers.

Unfortunately I'm a silver surfer with virtually no knowledge of how programs work, I can
generally work out how to use them, sometimes in unusual ways.

 I wrote a book on lacemaking full of diagrams and photos using Word 2000 and my publisher
had no idea how I did it,  'All about making- Geomtrical Bucks Point Lace' www.alexstillwell.wordpress.com
I have others also listed on the website and I have given one to the Arizona University Library
for free download because the demand is too small for a reprint but there are those who wish
to have access to the material.

If I can be of any help please let me know. I have just finished a book and as I do not have
another in mind I have time available.

Best wishes to all

Alex