openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Sidebar for Developers
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:44:01 GMT
> From: Andre Fischer [mailto:awf.aoo@gmail.com]

> Yes, exactly.  If you have an idea for a demo panel

Yes, I have - a variable import extension for csv files in Calc. Users complain
about the normal import always the defaults are not permanently(!) changed.

> and can
> design the
> dialog

Ok, I can do that. I need few days.

But can I also use these entries:

<script:event script:event-name="on-performaction"
script:macro-name="vnd.sun.star.script:mottco.Module1.hilfe_aufrufen?language=Basi
c&amp;location=application" script:language="Script"/>

what I mean is that the macros (in StarBasic) will work then? Then that would be a
really useful example of a sidebar-extension.

> then I can wrap a Java extension around it.

Ok, fine.

Greetings,
Jörg