openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Graphical glitches on Draw 4.0
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:25:48 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:10:03 +0200
Juergen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 14. Juni 2013 um 15:43 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
> > On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:24:43 +0200
> > Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Grand@me.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Ricardo,
> > >
> > > as I already wrote in #122456# I am very surprised how something like
> > > that can happen. I would be happy to be able to reproduce this. Could
> > > you give a step-by-step description and infos about machine/system
> > > running on? Maybe put it directly in the task and write that you canks
> > > in advance!
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > Armin

> > > --
> > > ALG
> > >

> > I have just tested this and I'm getting the same effect using AOO 4.0.2 (buld 1489073)
on Xubuntu 12.10.
> please don't use such a version number 4.0.2, we don't have released a 4.0.0 yet and
it can be very confusing for external readers.

I may have been mistaken; I remembered that as the version number and didn't check.  Installing
AOO 4 on another machine it said it was 4.0.0-2 during the install and perhaps that is what
I misremembered.  In any case the build number is the significant item.

> Juergen
> > Also, with a wide line (24pt) the corners of the line away from the green handles
are clipped (bevelled) perhaps by the bounding box of the selection. Also, draw a rectangle
or square using the thick line. The four lines are offset from the desired position: that
is the wide line is being drawn to one side of the target position, instead of being centred
on it, and the top and left lines are the correct width, but the bottom and right lines are
narrower.

> > Using the sidepanel, I am only able to alter the line width using the spin buttons
(up/down arrows beside the width selector. I cannot highlight ad enter a value direct into
the line width selector.