openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Mueller <brian.muel...@nativex.com>
Subject FW: NativeX - Interest in promoting OpenOffice™
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 16:06:10 GMT
To whom it may concern,

My name is Brian Mueller and I work for a tech company called NativeX. We are big on helping
developers grow their audience into a quality user base. OpenOffice™ is such a great application
and provides quality to users for free. That’s pretty cool to us and is what we strive to
do each and every day. We would love to distribute OpenOffice to our users while giving back
to you as well. I don’t know if I reached the correct group with this email address. If
I did, that is great and I would love to start talking about building a working relationship.
If not I would appreciate it if you could connect me to someone who would be able talk further
about your vision for OpenOffice and how we can help. Feel free to reach back to me via this
email address.

Eagerly waiting your response,

Brian Mueller | Associate Digital Content Manager

[http://nativex.com/wp-content/themes/nativeX/library/email/nativeX_SIG_smaller.png]

M:+1.320.266.7434 | brian.mueller@nativex.com<mailto:brian.mueller@nativex.com>
1015 Grain Exchange Building, 440 South 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415
nativeX.com<http://nativex.com/> | follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/nativeX>