openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: help files for 'Properties' deck in bundled help
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 18:55:15 GMT
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Regina Henschel
<rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there exist some help files for the 'Properties' deck in
> https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/symphony/trunk/help/com.ibm.symphony.help.en/doc.zip
>
> May I copy&paste texts from there into the bundled help? I can put a comment
> in the help file, that parts are copied, if that is needed.
>
> What do you think?

If the text is applicable to AOO 4.0, then feel free to reuse that
text.  There should be localized versions as well in the tree.   No
need for a special comment in the help files.  But we should put a
line in the NOTICE file to cover all the IBM copyright material
(sidebar code, etc.) that was added from Symphony.  I'll enter a BZ
issue to track that part of it.

https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/NOTICE

Regards,

-Rob