openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New branch rejuvenate01
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 18:25:47 GMT
On 8 May 2013 20:16, Herbert Dürr <hdu@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to point to the new branch named "rejuvenate01" for advancing
> AOO's platform support. The main focus is the upgrade of our codebase. E.g.
> the MacOSX platform support had nearly stagnated since 2007 and thus even
> getting the build requirements right on a current Mac was becoming very
> very difficult and with the rejuvenation it should not only work out of the
> box, but make leaps ahead.

This is very interesting....may I come with one small suggestion...I do
understand your choice of branch name, but it would be nice if the name
reflected the work being done...that makes it easier to identify and later
to find (if needed) once reintegrated.

If you need help with testing on ubuntu 12.04 I will be happy to assist.

rgds
jan I.