openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhen Fan <fanyuz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for volunteers to confirm critical defects
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 05:12:03 GMT
Peggy, Alex, Paul, thank you all for the volunteering and welcome more to
join in!

All, I am sorry there is a typo in my "call for" email, for bug
confirmation, I need your BZ(bugzilla) ID for bug assignment instead of
Testlink ID which is for test execution.

BZ: https://issues.apache.org/ooo<http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/login.php?note=expired>
BZ ID = Login Name

Regards,
Yu Zhen