openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Fo...@utsa.edu>
Subject IA2 branch testing of r1484083 merege with trunk
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 21:43:33 GMT
So noticed that Steve Yin has done a merge of IA2 with trunk as rev 1484083, assuming it makes
it out onto the Buildbot for tomorrow's nightly, this build will need some love from the QA
side. Fortunately,  it should have all of the work done on Sidebar through r1483767 so wasted
effort there.

Steve, so if the buildbot remains flaky, could you (or Oliver or Ariel) put up a working dev
build?

Its been quite a while since we've had a viable IA2 build to work against, and even the r1476794
currently posted is not coming up with IAccessible2 in ACCPROBE--not sure what is going on
with that.  But  I think anyone testing the branch will need a bit of hand holding to get
the test environment functional--can you please expand the tips: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Tips+for+branch+ia2

Stuart