openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][TRANSLATION]: changes to the README file for 4.0
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 06:19:12 GMT
On 23/05/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
> So did someone already review it?  I don't want to duplicate effort if
> this was already done.  But since the readme is primary material for
> journalists it would be good to have it polished.

It's not primary material for journalists, probably, since it's a rather
uninteresting file (properly done "Release Notes" would be what we want
journalists to read).

Anyway, nobody reviewed it after my last revision:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/readlicense_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm?view=log
So feel free to review the latest version there and commit the changes;
if it is too late for translation, we can still use it for the online
version.

Regards,
   Andrea.