openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: mac build bot (and also for the rest of us).
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 18:21:57 GMT
I'm pretty sure that is not allowed by the Apple license.  So that
doesn't solve our problem.
(also, I've not had very good success when trying this type approach in
the past)

The real solution is to get a Mac buildbot, and we requested this almost
a year ago: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4902

Andrew