openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM booked / Material list for the stand
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 06:07:22 GMT
On 26/01/2013 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 20/01/2013 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+Organization
>>>
>> Here is a proposal that I'm submitting for lazy consensus. ...
>> At least, we will need a simple banner (an X-banner or a roll-up banner)
>> and a few hundreds (500-1000) of the English flyers prepared by Drew. I
>> can take care of ordering and delivering to FOSDEM. ...
>> A budget of 150 EUR will cover the expenses.
>
> So I'll assume we have (very!) lazy consensus and move on, otherwise
> there won't be time to get everything ready in time for FOSDEM. I've
> read on this list that Oliver, who already took care of managing the
> conference fund, is unavailable this week. So I'll just pay for the
> roll-up and printed leaflets myself and then investigate, with no hurry,
> how the expense can be reimbursed.

Coming back to this... in the end I spent 145 EUR for roll-up and
leaflets. Michael and Mechtilde kept the roll-up and leaflets since they
will be using them in other occasions too (actually, maybe they have
already used it in the meantime). I will ask for reimbursement of these
promotional materials from the OpenOffice conference funds through Oliver.

Note that, while we had considered to give some financial support to
speakers/volunteers, in the end everybody came on their own expenses and
the project didn't reimburse travel/hotel to anybody. So, except for the
minimal merchandising expenses above, our conference funds are still
untouched.

Regards,
   Andrea.