openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Pootle]Different behaviour on different browsers
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 13:12:32 GMT
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 02:55:51PM +0200, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> no problem, nice to solve problems so easy ;-) It sees that others have
> layout problems as well, not only OpenOffice where layouting of controls
> in the UI for example is a nightmare and handcrafted :-(

There is some basic support in

vcl/inc/vcl/arrange.hxx
vcl/source/window/arrange.cxx

OpenGrok for RowOrColumn and you'll see it's even used in some dialogs,
prominently in the resizable Print dialog
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=RowOrColumn&defs=&refs=&path=main&hist=&project=aoo-trunk
(I used it to make the Readme dialog resizable without having to
re-layout the controls - I like wasting my free time in this "most
unimportant dialog", vcl is fun :) ).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile