openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject [Lazy concensus] language merge into trunk.
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:21:10 GMT
Hi.

Since we are now putting a lot of positive energy into 4.0, we have a lot
of changes in trunk and at the same time I have made language changes in
the l10n branch. This is a bad combination, that gives me quite some extra
manual work. Furthermore I would like the 4.0 language files to be clean
(whether we make them as po for sdf).

If there are no objections I will merge the language changes (NO code
changes) back into trunk.

The changes in trunk will primarely be in .src files, where language
different from en-US, as discussed in an earlier thread. This will not in
any way affect the modules or the build system. All changes are committed
in l10n branch.

If no objections I will merge into trunk, monday april 8 using lazy
consensus.

rgds
Jan I.