openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Help authoring: looking for xmlhelptemplate.ott file
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:12:29 GMT
Hi,

our integrated help authoring is not the easiest one but we had some
tooling in the past that helped a little bit. Or at least could help
when you get familiar with the format etc.

We have a module helpauthoring in svn, it can be easy packaged as oxt
and installed. I tried it yesterday, was able to install the extension
[1]. But when I started to create a help file, a template
(xmlhelptemplate.ott) was missing. It is not part of the extension and
not in svn.

My question is does anybody know something about this template or have
it by chance somewhere on disk. Or does somebody know where I can find it?

Any kind of input and help is appreciated.

Juergen

[1] https://people.apache.org/~jsc/test/helpauthoring.oxt