openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Translation for AOO 4.0
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:54:35 GMT
Hi,

I am currently preparing po files for AOO 4.0 and will focus on the
languages that we have already released. All other langs will follow
immediately.

I have created 2 new projects on the "old" Pootle server to get an
impression of how much work we have to do.

For the UI in "de" will have to check/translate for example 4986
strings, I know we have string moved and translations should be already
available but my knowledge of the language tools and/or translation
memory is too lazy. any kind of help is appreciated ;-)

I am traveling the next 2 days and have onyl limited time to work on it.
But I expect to have the po's ready at the end of the week that we can
start with the work.

I will keep you informed and please don't use the new AOO 4.0 related
projects as long as I give the ok. We will potentially use the new
Pootle server.

Juergen