openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: %PRODUCTNAME
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:37:58 GMT
Hi

On 15.04.2013 13:09, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi Jan
>
> Am 15.04.13 12:22, schrieb janI:
>> On 15 April 2013 11:53, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi at all
>>>
>>> I'm a bit comfused. What I get for %PRODUCTNAME? It is "OpenOffice" or
>>> "Apache OpenOffice"? Thanks for your Feedback.
>>>
>>> On my system I get "Apache OpenOffice", but I am not sure that it is
>>> like
>> in every part of the system (but it should be)
> Yes, it sould be... The reason why I ask: In Help is still the emtry
> "About OpenOffice.org" instead of "About Apache OpenOffice" Whoever, i
> found the points in the code (or better, I beleve I found it) and
> changed it.
>
> http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/scripting/workben/bindings/writermenubar.xml#297

This seems to be a menu definition file, but not a help content file.

Where in the Help did you find "OpenOffice.org"?
There are some "OpenOffice.org" in the Help when former OpenOffice
versions are referenced.
Anything else?

> I replaced the "OpenOffice.org" with "%PRODUCTNAME", but my local build
> shows now "About OpenOffice". But the About Dialog is now called "About
> Apache OpenOffice".

Look at the general menu bar definition files in the applications - e.g.
main/sc/uiconfig/scalc/menubar/menubar.xml. Here you do not find
hard-coded string, but UNO commands.
I am not sure, if this is also possible for module scripting.

Best regards, Oliver.