openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: %PRODUCTNAME
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:09:54 GMT
Hi Jan

Am 15.04.13 12:22, schrieb janI:
> On 15 April 2013 11:53, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:
>
>> Hi at all
>>
>> I'm a bit comfused. What I get for %PRODUCTNAME? It is "OpenOffice" or
>> "Apache OpenOffice"? Thanks for your Feedback.
>>
>> On my system I get "Apache OpenOffice", but I am not sure that it is like
> in every part of the system (but it should be)
Yes, it sould be... The reason why I ask: In Help is still the emtry
"About OpenOffice.org" instead of "About Apache OpenOffice" Whoever, i
found the points in the code (or better, I beleve I found it) and
changed it.

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/scripting/workben/bindings/writermenubar.xml#297

I replaced the "OpenOffice.org" with "%PRODUCTNAME", but my local build
shows now "About OpenOffice". But the About Dialog is now called "About
Apache OpenOffice".

How ever, I'm lucky if sameone can explain me this behavior. Thanks!

Greetings Raphael