openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LanguageTool have problems on dev builds (no context menu suggestions)
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 09:12:32 GMT
RGB ES wrote:
> I just noticed that the LanguageTool extension(1) have some problems on
> both, the latest builds from the build bot and the one layer build from
> J├╝rgen, but it works without issues on 3.4.1 so it's not a problem with the
> extension but with AOO.

It's not necessarily a problem in OpenOffice; it might be that
LanguageTool has problems with some backwards-incompatible changes done
in OpenOffice. To start, I would recommend to make the extension
developers aware of it: http://www.languagetool.org/ asking them to
write to this list if they need additional information.

Regards,
   Andrea.