openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: Improve security by limiting committer access in SVN
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:44:22 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> 2) The only possible solution would be an authz rule like suggested by
>> Dave here; however, Infra quite discourages it, mainly for maintenance
>> reasons. This leads me to think we would need some good justifications for
>> implementing this.
> Would Infra need to maintain the authz , or would that be something that
> you do?

According to Infra, it's something that I can manage directly, even
though I've never looked into this recently (I just needed to make some
changes immediately after graduation). And I'm available to take care of
this if there is consensus on making write access to /trunk (and other
subtrees) optional.

Regards,
   Andrea.