openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ornery <royslad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Possible broken link: other
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:50:38 GMT
The Mirror for the United States keeps giving the following error: http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_ERROR.
I've had to use the Kent mirror in an attempt to download OpenOffice and will have to get
the US language pack separately. The installer program does not download properly and so the
program refuses to unpack.

 Did you know? A group of baboons is called 'a congress': Anyone looking at D.C can definitely
see a strong family resemblance.

From too much love of living
From hope and fear set free
We thank with brief thanksgiving
Whatever gods there be
That no life lives forever
That dead men rise up never
That even the weariest river
Winds somewhere safe to sea.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.  You are the same decaying organic matter as
everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile."
--Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 17 -

People who wake up with a smile on their face and a song in their heart should be drowned in
their morning porridge.

Sometimes having a majority only means that all the idiots are on the same side!

Paramedics are like Kleenex: Sooner or later, almost everyone will need at least one.

Government is a mass delusion. The only proof that it exists is that a number of people agree
that it does, and are willing to commit various foul acts which they blame on it. The same
is true of Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and a large number of other fairy tales.