openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 02:04:08 GMT
Steven Vollmer wrote:
> Hello, I'm Steve; from Visalia, California USA (Central California)
>
> I'm interested in documentation - completely a newbie. I might
> consider other areas to participate in as I learn more.
>
> I have an MS in Education Administration, and BA in Psych. I hope to
>  participate in group projects, and contribute to the documentation
> projects.

Greetings Steve and welcome to Apache OpenOffice. As you are interested
in documentation I suggest that you check out the documentation intro at
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html. Also subscribe
to the documentation mailing list at
mailto:doc-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org. You will receive a reply
with instructions to verify your e-mail address. Follow the instructions
and you will receive a second e-mail confirming your subscription. Th
doc list is where we discuss the nuts and bolts of the documentation.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna