openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Furious
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:13:00 GMT
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Joshua Mills
<joshuaharrymills@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your website is as impossible to navigate as your programme. You've put in
> a feature that is INFURIATING and has cost me a working afternoon. Give me
> the email address of someone I can speak to as soon as possible please. I
> am absolutely livid.

Hello Joshua,

I'm sorry to hear that you have run into difficulties.   If you want
to report the details, you have three basic options:

the programmers on the project are here.

2) If you have a specific bug to report you can put it in our Bugzilla
issue tracker here: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

3) If it is more in the nature of a technical support question you can
discuss it on our community support forums here;
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,

-Rob