openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Furious
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:34:09 GMT
On 6 March 2013 16:14, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Joshua Mills
> > <joshuaharrymills@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Your website is as impossible to navigate as your programme. You've put
> > in
> > > a feature that is INFURIATING and has cost me a working afternoon. Give
> > me
> > > the email address of someone I can speak to as soon as possible
> please. I
> > > am absolutely livid.
> >

> This looks like spam.

Yes, could be I wasn't 100% sure when I moderated it so I let it through
just in case. Sorry if it is, just very busy at the moment :-(

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications <https://theingots.org/community/faq#7.0>

Headline points in the 2014 and 2015 school league tables

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.