openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject wiki.openoffice.org is down, and pam is not runing so sudo is not possible.
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 01:09:43 GMT
hi.

I just got an alert that wiki is down (1 night in spain), and it seems to
have a severe problem, prohibiting me from doing sudo and restoring it. The
people at infra-root who have backdoor access is not available on irc at
the moment, so I hope they will notice during the next hours. I need them
to reboot, because a lot of services simply stopped running (incl. pam and
mysql).

I will check on the situation in the morning (about 8 hours from now).

rgds
jan I.