openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please let me know the mail list address for Base
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:41:37 GMT
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Tristan Hales <tristan@thenatureplace.net>wrote:

> Hello the right person!
> Please help me find the mail list for Base group.
> Thank you and sorry it this is in the wrong mail list.
> Tristan Hales, Asst. Office Manager
> The Nature Place
> 719.748.3475

Tristan,  hi --

We no longer have product groups per se, so there is no Base group. Any and
all development questions and suggestions  should come to this list,
dev@openoffice.apache.org. We would love to hear from you on this front!

However, if you have user support questions about Base, please see our
Support page -- http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

and especially OpenOffice Community Support.

Thanks for your interest in Apache OpenOffice.

MzK

"Achieving happiness requires the right combination of Zen and Zin."