openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open-Xchange to launch open-source, browser-based office suite
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:27:40 GMT
Malte Timmermann wrote:
> for converting different kinds of documents, we make use of OOo in
> the backend. We found and fixed some issues, and are contributing back
> the patches...

Good news! Whatever way you decide to use to contribute patches (you
already have committer access to the OpenOffice repository, after all)
please sent a short note here when you do, or tag issues appropriately
in Bugzilla, so that we can properly acknowledge work by the
Open-Xchange project in the OpenOffice release notes and/or similar
documents.

Regards,
   Andrea.