openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sidebar] Snapshot builds are available
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 07:49:34 GMT
On 21.03.2013 21:14, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> do you want, that I post the problem I find here in the thread, or
> write an issue?

Regina, Hagar, anybody else who finds bugs:

yes, please write an issue for everything you find.  Please see [1] for
some simple things that would help me keep track of them

Depending on how many you find I will maintain a list on the wiki [1]
about all/the most severe ones.

Thanks,
Andre

[1] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Known_Bugs