openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [MediaWiki-announce] MediaWiki security release: 1.20.3 and 1.19.4
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:54:30 GMT
janI wrote:
> Instead of discussing what I should have done (and making me think "why do
> I care", maybe we could concentrate on whether or not it should be applied,
> and if there are any volunteers to test it.

OK, let's leave security out of this and consider it just an
infrastructure update. Then you need a few volunteers for testing. I can
be one, even though my account probably has some extra privileges; I can
test normal editing and localization (interface and content
translation). Then we can probably find a couple of documentation
volunteers, who are the heaviest users of Mwiki in this period, and
start testing.

Regards,
   Andrea.