openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Forums down (SQL error: Too many connections [1040])
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:16:40 GMT
On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:04:09 +0100 (CET)
FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr> wrote:

> >The forum are back now.
> Thanks imacat
> But, this morning 11:00am (UTC+1), the FR forum is slow again.

> Do you have check this point?

Reports from other forums using phpBB software suggest that overflowing log files can cause
this problem. I offer this merely as a suggestion - I have no phpBB experience.

I note that the maximum number of users listed by the Forum reports has remained static at
294 since 25 October 2012; I have never observed a number of users close to that figure at
any time, so I doubt the problem is actually an insufficient number of connections, no matter
what the reort says.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>