openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Great Bugzilla Taxonomy Cleanup
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:15:21 GMT
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> No, no.  Don't worry.  I haven't changed anything ;-)  But I have put
> up a wiki page with our current top level taxonomy, as well as the
> descriptions and defect counts:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Bugzilla+Taxonomy
>
> I also have a column for "Proposed Action"
>
> I wonder what we can do to make a taxonomy that is simpler and easier to use?

Some good suggestions are now in the wiki for this:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Bugzilla+Taxonomy

If there are any other suggestions, or if there are concerns about the
proposed changes in the wiki now, please let me know by EOD Thursday.
Otherwise I'll plan on acting on these proposals at the end of the
week.

Regards,

-Rob