openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Ollinger <folli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oracle java7 build bug
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:48:54 GMT
Below is the list to the patch I spoke of which seems better than the
one I sent b/c this one fixes the ant build file as well.

When I applied it, it only patched: patches/jdbc-4.1.patch which is cool.

But now I can not apply this patch as it is rejected.

Any ideas on how the patches directory should be processed? I assumed
it was automatic, but it's not.

I'd like to test this patch to move forward w/ building on java7, but
to _target_ java 1.5 as Ariel said.

Sincerely,

Fred