openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject [CONFERENCE] OpenOffice @ApacheCon NA
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:43:42 GMT
Forgive me for being uncommunicative lately. I hope to change this behavior
starting next week when I will be representing OpenOffice at the ApacheCon
North America conference in Portland, Oregon, USA. .
http://na.apachecon.com/ My plan is to provide a report to the attendees
and to network with folks from other projects. The abstract for my talk is
here: http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/148/

Rony Flatscher will be giving a more technical talk on Scripting
OpenOffice<http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/149/>
following
my talk.

I also plan to join Rich Bowen for BoF on SourceForge and Apache, where I
will represent the excellent support we receive from SF for the attendees.

If you are planning to attend, or live in the area, please let me know. We
do have volunteers on the west coast, but as far as I know, not in
Portland.

/don