openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject [call for someone with a long memory] sdf file description as is was used by sun
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 09:16:23 GMT
Hi.

In order to test my l10n work, I am searching for a description of the sdf
file format as sun used it.

The sdf file format if columnized, and I look for the precise definition of
each column. Especially the key columns are not simple when you go down in
detail. It actually seems the some rows have a specific sequence.

I remember having had such a document looong time ago, when I did some
sunPC work, so my hope is that someone has a copy.

I need to documentation, to test the new l10n extraction tool, which at the
moment makes a  reduced sdf file, so I can check it extracts the same
information of the current tools.

Does anybody have such a document or a reference ?

Thx in advance.
jan I