openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "atagak xplornet.ca" <ata...@xplornet.ca>
Subject Re: My wish!
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:03:48 GMT
Hello Rob!

Not sure if my last email made it? Anyways, my best attempt in answering
some questions....

I would like to see the ability to type in syllabics in the word processor,
although we wouldn't perform any financial functions, it would be good to
be able to either type basic syllabics in Calc, or copy and paste the text
into Calc and any text based option within Draw, Impress, not really
necessary for Base, but storing any text in the fields can be in syllabics.
The function of typing in syllabics would mainly be in word processing.

If the focus of typing in syllabics were to be in in Writer, could that be
available in all platforms?

This truly will be a digital revolution for Inuktitut typing if this can be
done! A remarkable achievement it will be, to instantly type in Inuktitut!

And right now, my main focus is to be able to take that VB code and somehow
(I'm almost completely blind in C) and duplicate it for the standards of
Open Office.

I will subscribe to the mailing lists in your suggestions,

Once again, I thank you for all the advice and appreciate all the work that
has been done!

Take care

Andrew