openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yessica Brinkmann <yessica.brinkm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in macro.
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 05:58:58 GMT
Hello,
Excuse me please if I do a silly question. But the truth is that I could
not change the default value of saldo_actual field from the cliente table.
As much as I put in value If required, I deleted all records from the
cliente table and have even removed all relationships with other tables,
just do not let me, I can not just save the changes made and the cursor is
just saldo_actual field. It seems very strange that there must be something
I'm not understanding.
Much appreciate an answer,
regards,
Yessica Brinkmann