openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jorge ivan poot diaz <ivan.pootd...@gmail.com>
Subject Tutorial About
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 01:31:15 GMT
Hello,
I've done the tutorial about but the expected result was not successful,
here is the link:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Tutorial_About

I've noticed that the source code has changed for example:

cui/source/inc/about.hxx

+       OKButton        aOKSureButton; (tutorial)
+       OKButton        maOKButton;  (source code)

I understand that the source code has been modified but I want to know why I
have added the code does not work, does not generate the button. If the
button OKButton if successfully generated.

Please I want to know the reason why I can not generate the button.

Another important point of the code cui / source / dialogs / about.cxx gives
me the impression that has changed because the code shown before the
structure is completely different this is

 // OK-Button-Position (at the bottom and centered)
    Size aOKSiz = maOKButton.GetSizePixel();
    Point aOKPnt( ( aDlgSize.Width() - aOKSiz.Width() ) - a6Size.Width(),
nY );
    maOKButton.SetPosPixel( aOKPnt );

How I can implement the tutorial about in the source code to generate the
button?

What would be the changes I should make to the source code?

Help me.