openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mwiki is moved into maintenance mode.
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:40:15 GMT
Hi Jani,

Thanks for the MWiki work. I think that there are several discussions needed in order to start
the process of converting CWiki to MWiki and "modernize" MWiki.

Forgive me if I am ignorant of work that may be done already.

Discussions could be:

1. Agreement on the Taxonomy of Categories.

2. Reorganize the main MWiki page.

3. Retirement strategy with redirects from important old pages that are external link targets.

4. CWiki may serve a purpose as an idea scratch pad as it is very easy to use (at least for
me). Limit the migration away from it to important documentation like build instructions.
The separation may prove useful.

BTW - Have we solved the registration problem for MWiki?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone